Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ow, my neck, my back, my neck and my back.

So I was moving my living room around last week and ended up pulling a muscle. The hardest part of this is that I had to take a week off from my exercising and now I have to slowly build back up to my 50 minute walks. My back is healing and is still a little sore but I'm doing much better. The hardest part of having an injury is to stay on track with Eating!!! When I'm working out everyday, my body craves nourishing foods like fruits and veggies but when I'm in bed and not feeling well all I want is sweets!! The key to getting over an injury is to rest and not push yourself into a worse injury. This week I'm starting back into my exercising and even planning to incorporate swimming, good lord, me in swim trunks yes! Damn right, I'm not that confident to put all this sexiness in to a bathing suit lol. So I'm excited and ready to get this ball rolling!



No comments:

Post a Comment