Monday, August 19, 2013

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

So for the longest I thought I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but I realized while I was eating more raw foods and juicing, I had a natural burst of energy. However, for the last week or two I've had zero energy to do anything. Even getting out of bed is hard. I woke up this morning and realized for the past two weeks I haven't juiced, eaten raw, or drank my smoothies. I think the last green vegetable I had was a salad in Texas. I've been eating on the go (trying to make healthy choices but really....how healthy can a fast food grilled sandwich be?..still death on a bun) and sporadically which is definitely not good! Of course I haven't done all of this intentionally, its just been a lack of planning. If I don't plan my meals, snacks, or exercise it doesn't get done. I will say I have been doing my walking but its been so difficult because my body isn't receiving the fuel it needs. On top of that the fatigue is unbelievable!! Every morning I wake up and I have to go back to sleep. I then have 2 hours of energy and I have to take a nap, then I have 2 more hours of energy, then nap time again. Its unbelievable how crappy food sucks the energy right out of you. My body aches from head to toe, my back is killing me, and my legs are so stiff. I feel so old. Every walk is a new snap, crackle, and pop. My body feels like its been hit by a truck. So naturally, I know what to do to change this but I was just too lazy to do so. So my goal this week is to pump my body full of as many fruits and veggies as I can. I've got too much to do to be sleeping every 2 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment