Sunday, August 25, 2013

Inspiring change

I had a wonderful lunch with a dear friend and her daughter and I always leave each meeting with her feeling inspired and truly blessed. She mentioned that my journey inspired her and her daughter to commit to their weight loss as well. It brought tears to my eyes to hear that my journey is helping others be the best they can be. I have always been a very private person but this journey and this blog is the one place where that has no place. I want everyone to see that it is not easy and you absolutely will fall on the way but you have to pick yourself back up and keep going, this is a marathon-not a sprint! I am so glad people are learning from my journey- it inspires me to continue to go the distance.

Keep going and don't give up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment