Monday, June 10, 2013

Scale Down!

So, my scale broke...as you will remember, scales that go up to 500 lbs are nearly impossible to find! After buying....and breaking.... two, I joined Weight Watchers to use their scale. Yes that's right, I had to join weight watchers to use their scale since mine broke and I couldn't find another that went up to my weight. Embarrassing...yes,but necessary. I decided that since I'm using their scale I might as well give their plan a try. I tried Weight Watchers before but not consistently, I found that counting points was too annoying and time consuming so I quit. The price was a bit much for me at the time and actually still is but it's worth a whirl. So, I'll still be giving my weekly weight updates but I may also do some reflecting on the weekly topics as well. either way, it sucks what you have to go through to find out your weight when you're this size.

To start off with, my points value is 71 points. That sounds like a heck of a lot to me considering others are eating 30 to 40 points. I am skeptical of this working but until I find a new scale this is what I'm in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment