Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh deep fried fat, why do you tempt me so?!

I couldn't help myself, Monday and Tuesday this week I fell victim to my binges in my weakest time - the evenings. It started with KFC for dinner on Monday, then Pizza Hut for lunch on Tuesday followed by a midnight snack of 6 Krispy Kremes Tuesday night. Not working out any of those days made me feel even worse. I felt like sh*t when I looked in the mirror. Immediately I felt my energy being zapped out of me. I just wanted to sleep. I couldn't find the energy to get out of bed. My stomach ached after being on fresh fruits and veggies and then cramming it with the high powered sludge from my binge. I emailed my walking coach with such a sense of failure but she reassured me that days like this would happen and that I need to keep going. I'm a bit nervous because I am wondering how the binges and not working out this week will affect my workout tomorrow. We will soon see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment