Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekly Weigh In


------------------
So I fully committed myself to weight loss on Saturday May 4th with a weight of 491 and a 3k walk. Today, my weight is 483 lbs and I am feeling good. The biggest issue for me has been cutting down on alcohol and cutting out fast food has been incredibly difficult since I usually eat it on the way home.  That being said, I would like to add more exercise to my program and monitor my calories more closely. Either way, 8lb loss is good to me! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is Nikki, Noelle's pug...I want an update. Let me be an inspiration!

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/fatnikki.jpg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your quest for a better health and life, Sondra. May God be your guide and your fortress. Keep up the good job!!!!All the best my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support :)

    ReplyDelete