Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekly Weigh in




Weigh In 5/25: 480lbs
Even with me keeping my food intake in control, without fitness and exercise I will not lose the weight I want. Today I am 480 lbs. Not nearly enough weight lost and my recent slip ups and binges from me cutting calories too low have lead the scale not to budge. However, I am going on my walk today and hopefully with me fitting in walking daily, even for 20 minutes, I can make the scale budge more in my favor. However, even though the scale did not show the weight loss that I wanted, I am thrilled that I can now walk a mile without pain. When I walked my 3k a few weeks ago, I stopped 3 times to rest and within the first five minutes my back was killing me. My body is getting stronger and I am able to feel it so that means the world to me. However, I still gotta make that scale move!!!

Starting Weight: 491lb
Today's Weight: 480lbs
Total Weight loss Since 5/4/2013:  11 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment